501/453/UNIV/A/M20 HAWKE GLAND
The 501/453/Universal cable gland provides two independent seals on armoured, elastomer and plastic insulated cables susceptible to damage relating to cold flow. The first is a flameproof diaphragm seal on the inner cable sheath, the second an IP seal on the outer sheath. This cable gland comes with our Reversable Armour Clamp (RAC ring) for use with single wire armour ‘W’, wire braid ‘X’, steel tape armour ‘Z’, elastomer and plastic insulated cables. The cable gland is certified Exdb and Exeb and is suitable for installation in Zone 1 (21) and Zone 2 (22) hazardous areas.
- Provides armour clamping using one clamping arrangement for all armour/braid types.
- Provides a diaphragm seal on the cables inner sheath which will not damage cable that has ‘cold flow’ characteristics.
- Provides an outer deluge seal to prevent moisture ingress to the cable armour/braid.
- Provides a cable retention and low smoke and fume, zero halogen seal onto the cables outer sheath.
- Manufactured in Brass (standard), Nickel Plated Brass, 316 Stainless Steel or Aluminium. Brass NPT entries are nickel plated as standard.
- Available in sizes Os to F. Sizes G and above are available in the 501/453/RAC design style.
|Application||Suitable for use in Zone 1, Zone 2, Zone 21, Zone 22 and in Gas Groups IIA, IIB and IIC.|
|Material||Brass (standard); Nickel Plated Brass; 316 Stainless Steel; Aluminium|
|Operating Temperature Range Celcius||-60°C to +80°C|
|Series||Group II Hazardous Area Cable Glands|
Certifications and Compliance
There are currently no reviews of this product, why not be the first to write one?
To write a review, please log in to your account.